Terms and Conditions
Bookings are essential to guarantee a seat.
All schedules and fees are correct at the time of publication. The service reserves the right to alter schedules as it deems necessary. Whilst every effort is made to maintain the timetable no responsibility will be taken for inconvenience due to delayed service or any additional costs or expenses.
- Payment in full including National Park fees must be paid prior to transport.
- No refund will be provided for customers who miss the pick up at the agreed time at confirmed location.
- Luggage is limited to passenger’s day ski gear i.e. Clothing, 1x Snowboard or 1 pair of skis.
- If you are traveling with suitcases please let us know so we can check we have available space for your luggage.
- The carriage of illegal drugs, smoking and consumption of alcohol in any service is NOT permitted. We reserve the right to deny boarding to any intoxicated persons or off land passengers who ignore our regulations or directives.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to provide us with their correct contact phone number or email address so we may contact you in the case of any last minute changes or delays.
- Payment by credit card incurs a 1.5% surcharge (No American Express facility)
- No refund will be offered for cancellations within 24 hours of booked travel; however the booking may be moved to an alternate day at no charge.
- Cancellations received in writing before 24 hours of travel will be refunded less a 20% administration fee or your booking can be moved to another date depending on availability at time of travel.
- Baby seats and booster seats are available and must be requested at the time of the booking.